The Christmas Wreath

Every year for Christmas, I like to make a new wreath to hang on my door or mantel.  I don't think I'm especially crafty; I just like to pull some ribbon together, add a few Christmas decorations, and see where my hot glue gun will take me.  This year, I'll be doing the same and you'll see the fruit of my labor later this week. It will be easy and simple and something everyone can do in few minutes.  That's how I like things.  I thought it would be fun to recap my last couple of Christmas wreaths.  They're really nothing special, but it goes to show how easy making your own wreath really is.

 
I made this ornament wreath above just last year.  It's a lot easier than most people think.  To see how you can make your own for just a few dollars, visit my post HERE.


We buy a real tree every year and those bottom branches always need to be trimmed.  I take all those pine branches and make a wreath for the mantel.  It's simple, but the fresh smell of pine fills the rooms and brings Christmas a little closer.  You can read about putting it together HERE

So do you need some inspiration to make your own wreath?  Here are a few of my favorites I found for today's Tips and Tricks Tuesday.

*If you're new here, welcome to Lewisville!  Today is Tips and Tricks Tuesday! It's a good day to visit here.  I like finding simple solutions to everyday living and sharing some of my favorite tips with you all!  You can find most of these tips on my  Pinterest Tips and Tricks board, where I'd also love to have you follow along.  There's always facebook and twitter too.  If you want to pin these tips on your own board, just click {source} below each picture.  It will take you to the original source of the tip, and it's always best to pin from the original source.

                                                                         {Source}

                                                                          {Source}

 
 
 
 
Blessings,
Lisa


Comments