Tips and Tricks Tuesday

How's your fall decorating coming.  I'm trying not to overdue it this year but as I see all the beautiful fall décor out there, my heart is beating for more browns, reds and orange in the home.  A simple solution to keep it simple is to work "other" projects to get my mind off fall stuff.  So this last weekend, I worked my fingers (and back and shoulders) to the bone with lots of sanding and painting.  Those projects  to be seen soon.


The one fall project I really want to get to though, is making our fall wreath.  I've been making them for our home for the last two years.  Before that, I never made wreaths.  They're actually pretty easy to make.  You just need a little inspiration. Today, I want to give you that inspiration.  Here are some of my favorite wreaths around blogland.

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

Comments