Organize It Thursdays!

Today is Thursday!  You know what that means!  It's time to organize something in our home.  That's how I'm treating it anyway.  Today, I'm giving you my ever popular pantry labels.  These babies have served me well and they're are still looking all pretty on their containers.  Everyone ask how I attached my labels.  Answer:  packing tape.  It's wide enough to go over the labels without anyone noticing there is tape on it.  Simple and easy- just like all my solutions! 

Hello, Everyone!  I finally have my pantry labels ready for you to print!  I made these labels using Picmonkey, and last week a reader emailed and asked if I could give a tutorial on how to design labels.  I thought that was a great idea, so if you're interested, I'll be sharing a tutorial on how to make your own labels on Monday.


I've learned that labels make a big difference in our organizing.  Labels take our organizing to a whole new level.  I have Buzz Lightyear in my head right now yelling, "to infinity and beyond."  That's kind of how I feel about these labels!  Weird, I know.  Anyway, this is how I used my labels in my recently upcycled pantry makeover!






But wait; there's more!

And more!




Unfortunately, you can't change the size of the pdf. files, but again, you can learn to make your own this week.  There are six labels on each page, and I included blank labels for you all too.  You can download these and add your own font in Publisher or Ipage.  If you have any questions or problems, let me know by email.

Baking Labels
Breads/ Pasta Labels
Snack Labels
Rice/Grains Labels
Cereal Labels
Baking Pantry Labels
Misc.Pantry Labels
Drink Labels
Blank Labels
Small Blank Labels


I printed the labels on white card stock paper, and I advise you laminate them after printing.  You can buy self laminating peel paper at any office supply store but it's much cheaper at Walmart.  By the way, I didn't have laminating peel paper so I used packing tape- works just the same!



Hope you enjoy the labels and that they come in handy as you get organized.  My desire is to make all my labels and other printables free for all my LOVELY readers.  Don't you just LOVE free printables?  Me too! So if you haven't signed-up to get my emails make sure you do and you'll be updated on other prints.   Also, please feel free to shared the labels via pinterest, or with your friends and family by directing them to this blog post. I'd LOVE that too!  Happy labeling!

Blessings,
Lisa

I link all my projects with some wonderful blogs.  To visit them, go to the {Link Party Love} page found at the top of this page on the {Home} bar.
Also linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch
Savvy Southern Style

No Minimalist Here
The Shabby Creek Cottage

Saved by Love Creations 
Miss Mustard Seed

Funky Junk Interiors
Coastal Charm 

Restore Interiors
Tip 
Junkie

Comments

Post a Comment