Tips and Tricks Tuesday

Hello friends!  How is your New Year going so far?  Have you been keeping up with those SMART changes for your year?  I've really been thinking about the things I'd like to improve on in my life as mom and wife.   Yes, I want to get organized in more areas of my home.  I also want to get a few rooms finished, as in decorated and functioning well for our family.  Being financially fit as well as physically fit is also a must.  Then there's the blog and my homeschooling ideas.  Lots happening here, but such is our life in Lewisville. 


*If you're new here, welcome to Lewisville!  Today is Tips and Tricks Tuesday! It's a good day to visit here.  I like finding simple solutions to everyday living and sharing some of my favorite tips with you all!  You can find most of these tips on my  Pinterest Tips and Tricks board, where I'd also love to have you follow along.  There's always facebook and twitter too.  If you want to pin these tips on your own board, just click {source} below each picture.  It will take you to the original source of the tip, and it's always best to pin from the original source.

Tip 1.  We take off our shoes when we enter our home, but shoe storage is a rare commodity in these parts.  Here's an idea though, one of those think outside the box. 


Tip 2.  Do you have to share the bathroom with everyone in the family? Been there....with that one bathroom in the home for five people.  Here's a great way to organize your toothbrushes for all those shared bathrooms. Use a utensil organizer! LOVE this idea.  Just brilliant I tell you.

 Tip 3.  Here's a handy little tip every mom needs to know.  When I had little artist in the house, I'd find their "Picassos" all over.  This was a life saver.


Tip 4.  There are so many uses for these pool noodles.  I'll have to do a special post just on the many uses of these Dollar Store treats.  But for now, look at just how smart some of you are. 
{Source}
Tip 5.  I love looking through Pinterest, and when I found this idea, my teen daughter leaned over and said, "I'm so doing that!"  It's a "cool" effect if you're an artist and can make something recognizable.  Me?  I can't draw stick people. 
{Source}

*If you're new here, welcome to Lewisville!  Today is Tips and Tricks Tuesday! It's a good day to visit here.  I like finding simple solutions to everyday living and sharing some of my favorite tips with you all!  You can find most of these tips on my  Pinterest Tips and Tricks board, where I'd also love to have you follow along.  There's always facebook and twitter too.  If you want to pin these tips on your own board, just click {source} below each picture.  It will take you to the original source of the tip, and it's always best to pin from the original source.

Comments