Paris Flea Market

Hi there everyone.  We are getting too much rain here in Colorado and most of our state is flooding.  We don't live near the flood area, but our church is located in the flood zone.  Many of our friends are dealing with the severity of this stormy week.  It's almost unbelievable to think just last weekend we were dealing with hot (97+ degrees) weather.  Please pray for us.

Last weekend, when the sun was out and we were dealing with the weather in a completely opposite way, Mr.  Lewisville took me to a Paris Flea Market.  He spotted it on his way home from work and knew I'd want to go & be all over it.  I did and I was.  I wanted to show you some of the beautiful pieces of furniture that were for sale here.  Most of it was painted and transformed.  All of it was just amazing.  I took the pictures with my iphone, so they're not the best quality.  Enjoy the pictures.  Hope they bring you some inspiration for your own projects. 




One of my favorite pieces. 



I must find these "diamond" flower knobs!  Gorgeous!


This is a shelf made out of a piano.  Gorgeous and so unique!  My daughter plays piano, and I'm now challenging myself to make something like this for her!














Gold is making a serious come back!



Pink glass knobs?  Yes, please!








Everyone loves painted frames.  These were selling for up to $32. 





I LOVE this Rustic Chic look!  Wood and metal combinations are quickly becoming my favorite. 
Here's a serious coffee table crafted from wood and railroad hardware.  It was a heavy piece that didn't move with just a tap.  We checked.









 Ok, I love those turquoise lamps! More beautiful wood.










After seeing so many great pieces, I just wanted to go home and paint something!  This was great inspiration for me.  Hope it was for you too.

Blessings,
Lisa

I link all my projects with some wonderful blogs.  To visit them, go to the {Link Party Love} page found at the top of this page on the {Home} bar.
Also linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch
Savvy Southern Style

No Minimalist Here
The Shabby Creek Cottage

Miss Mustard Seed

Funky Junk Interiors
Coastal Charm 
 
Fluster Buster
Posed Perfection

Comments

  1. Wow, such neat painted furniture, sure inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Don't forget to link up to The DIY'ers. http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-diyers-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I would be in big trouble there. Thanks so much for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those turquoise and gold pieces -- can't use them but I can admire them! I like the piano shelf too -- unique piece!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment