Tips and Tricks Tuesday!

Hello, friends.  I hope you're all staying cool.  It's hot again here in the mile high city this week.  We are coping with our latest heat wave by drinking lots of ice water, treating ourselves with homemade smoothies, and visiting our recreation pool.  What are your secrets to coping with heat?  I find myself putting things off until it's cool enough to go out and get things done.  Need less to say, I'm not getting much (needed) shopping done.
* If you're new here, welcome to Lewisville!  Today is Tips and Tricks Tuesday! It's a good day to visit here.  I like finding simple solutions to everyday living and sharing some of my favorite tips with you all!  You can find most of these tips on my  Pinterest Tips and Tricks board, where I'd also love to have you follow along.  There's always facebook and twitter too.  If you want to pin these tips on your own board, just click {source} below each picture.  It will take you to the original source of the tip, and it's always best to pin from the original source.


Tip 1.   I was just squeezing a lemon this morning and hadn't seen this yet!  I don't ever feel like I get all the juice out a lemon because I can't squeeze it hard enough.  Using tongs to squeeze every last bit of juice out  is a great idea.

{Source}
 Tip 2.  These little flower pots can be found at the dollar stores.  Just spray paint them in your favorite color and you have unique storage for bathroom supplies.
{Source}
 Tip 3.  Just a few weeks ago on Tips and Tricks, we saw what a great difference a Lazy Susan would make in the refrigerator.  Now think about all the great organizing you can get done with one of these under your bathroom sink!  LOVE this idea!
{Source}
 Tip 4.  I just had to add this one in because we go through a lot of ice cream here in Lewisville.  My kids pull it out to get it soft enough to serve, but they actually forget about it and it becomes too soft.  Here's a great way to keep your icecream soft serve friendly all the time.  Just leave it in a large plastic bag.
{Source}
 Tip 5.  Yes, you actually can buy cans of air.  We use them for our computers, but what a great way to clean those dusty vents in the bathroom.  I've always bought air cans at office supply stores, but I'm pretty sure your home improvements stores will carry them too.
{Source}

Did you find a tip you could use?  Hope so.  Have a great day, everyone.

Blessings,
Lisa

Comments

Post a Comment