Thrifty Treasures

I LOVE taking $20 and visiting my neighbors' garage/yard sales.  Then, for a little icing on the cake, I hit the thrift stores right after.  Do you like thrifting?  I've found many a treasure on these Saturday morning excursions. Here are a few of my latest finds.

I picked up this little fruit holder for 25 cents.  It was truly a much needed item for my "fruitavores."


Lamp shades can be expensive, even at Target, but I found this grey lampshade at my local Goodwill for just $3.  It was new and a perfect addition for my girls' room which is getting a grey and yellow make over!



Then there's this little picnic table, sturdy, all wood, and  just needing  a little TLC.  It was $15 and I can't wait to make her pretty!

What's your best thrift find so far this summer?

Blessings,
Lisa


I link all my projects with some wonderful blogs.  To visit them, go to the {Link Party Love} page found at the top of this page on the {Home} bar.
Also linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch
Savvy Southern Style

No Minimalist Here
The Shabby Creek Cottage

Miss Mustard Seed

Funky Junk Interiors
Coastal Charm 


Fluster Buster

Comments

  1. I LOVE the picnic table and benches! $15 is such an amazing price. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to go thrifting now! :) I haven't had good luck in my new area, but it's always worth going to have another look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually had a garage sale at the beginning of the summer in an attempt to clean out my garage so I purposely stayed away from them this summer. Cute picnic table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you really did hit the jackpot. Love the table and the lampshade is fabulous too. Thanks tons for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picnic table and benches. I so want a set to paint and am completely jealous! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great snags! I love looking for lamps and lampshades at the thrift stores but that picnic table is a great deal! Stop by my Friday's Five Features and link up this post (and others)! http://diy-vintage-chic.blogspot.com/2013/08/fridays-five-features-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are fantastic finds! I'm jealous. :)

    Love a good thrift hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of them. I need to send you out thrifting for me. :) Thanks for linking up to our Simply Create Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love thrifting and I can get a lot of good stuff for $20. Just got a bunch of stuff last weekend at a town-wide garage sale event. I can't even pick a best one because they all were fabulous! Love your finds especially the picnic table! Visiting from Be Inspired and following you via Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment