Tips and Tricks Tuesday

Hi there, Everyone.  It's been so difficult to see the devastation  in Moore, Oklahoma.  My heart just goes out to the families whose lives will forever be effected.  Homes and schools can always be rebuilt.  Losing loved ones is  unthinkable  to me.  Please take the time to pray for this town that has been hit so hard. 

In light of all that is happening, thanks for joining  me today.
* If you're new here, welcome to Lewisville!  Today is Tips and Tricks Tuesday! It's a good day to visit here.  I like finding simple solutions to everyday living and sharing some of my favorite tips with you all!  You can find most of these tips on my  Pinterest Tips and Tricks board, where I'd also love to have you follow along.  There's always facebook and twitter too.  If you want to pin these tips on your own board, just click {source} below each picture.  It will take you to the original source of the tip, and it's always best to pin from the original source.


Tip 1. Who doesn't love candles?  We all do!  Here's a great idea to make your candles more unique.  Add double sided tape to a candle so hold the glitter.  The possibilities for double sided tape to be used like this are endless.
{Source not found}

 Tip 2.  Here's another great candle idea.  Cut scrapbook paper down to size and glue it onto the candle with mod podge.  I love that stuff!
{Source}

 Tip 3.  Seriously, this has to be one of the best tips I've ever come across.   No words needed here.
{Source}

Tip 4.  I've know the power of lemon juice!  I use it to clean out my tea kettle, but I've never thought about using it to clean the rust from my knives.  By the way, don't put good knives in the dish washer.  That's how you get rust spots.
{Source}

 Tip 5.  Yet, another great way to use a muffin pan.  Again, the possibilities are endless here, but for summer time activities, this could be a great help for all your little artist at home.
{Source}
 Hope you found some inspiration for your own home!  Have a blessed day and hug your family.

Blessings,
Lisa

Comments

  1. Just found your blog through a link-up. I've been using the lint roller on my lampshades trick for a few years. Love that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment