A Little Fall Inspiration

Hello again friends!  Last week we were blasting the one window air conditioner in the house for a little reprieve from the 100 degree weather.  This week, it's a different story.  We've had rain for the last two days and pulling out the sweaters.  I prefer the cold weather, thus why I LOVE living in the Denver area.  I haven't been able to get into the fall décor mood though.  The warmer temps don't facilitate an "Autumn is Here" mindset.  With the rain,  I'm drinking tea in the afternoons and now thinking about fall.  In fact, I just saw today that some of the leaves in my back yard are starting to change color.  Welcome Fall!

I was looking around Pinterest to see what everyone has been up too when it come to fall decorating.  Wow, there are some talented and crafty people out there.  In light of all the fall fun, I decided to show you some of my fall décor from last year.  Every project was put together for under $10, some of them, well under that amount.  Hope you find some inspiration today.

Here is my Fall Mantel from last year.  I called it Rustic Sophistication and I think it's by far my favorite of my mantel décor attempts. 



My silver pumpkins were spray painted and brought the exact look I was trying to achieve.


Here's a Fall door wreath I put together last year.  It was made from a few Dollar Tree items and some sticks I gathered from my back yard.  Easy but I think I'll be doing something very different this year.  We'll see what I come up with?


I also put together a little table scape for my church's Thanksgiving potluck.  This is what I came up with for each banquet table.  Everything came from the Dollar Tree and the pumpkins were spray painted again, this time in white. 


I decided in the end, to go with the burlap wrapped candles for the food tables.  They were a hit.  To read about this Fall project, you can go HERE.


For my own table scape at home, I came up with this.  It was my $9 make over. 


To catch all the details of this project, you can go HERE.


So have you set out any Fall décor yet?  Me either, but I'm getting close(r) to pulling out my bins from the garage.  Baby steps.

Blessings,
Lisa

I link all my projects with some wonderful blogs.  To visit them, go to the {Link Party Love} page found at the top of this page on the {Home} bar.
Also linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch
Savvy Southern Style

No Minimalist Here
The Shabby Creek Cottage

Miss Mustard Seed

Funky Junk Interiors
Coastal Charm 
 
Fluster Buster
Posed Perfection