Fall Table for under $10

Have you heard?  It's FALL!  I don't think the weather knows that quite yet. We're still experiencing some pretty warm weather here in Colorado, but Fall is coming...so I've been told.  I know pretty soon here we'll be getting that crisp fall air; the leaves will be turning bright orange, and the ovens will be turned on for pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, and my favorite- pumpkin pie!  I can't wait!  

I'm getting ready for fall this week starting with my dining table.  I took a trip over to the Dollar Tree to see if I could get a few things and make a table centerpiece and "tablescape" for under $10.  I like challenging myself like that, but I also want it to look good, not cheap.  You know what I mean, right? Anyway, I think I pulled it off, and I did it for a total of $9!  What do you think?





So here's what I bought at the Dollar Tree.

I bought a few extra leaves and fall ribbon for another project.  You'll see that soon too, but the table decor only includes the pumpkins, candles, glass candle holders, fall leaves, and the brown table runner.  It's a total of $9 and some change.  The rest of my decor pieces I already had at home.  Collectively, they make a beautiful and inexpensive fall table.


I started with the candles, which by the way, smell good.  I'm picky when it comes to fragrance, but these candles are a hit with everyone here in Lewisville.  Of course, I had to add my own little decorating signature to the candles, so I looked around and came up with this.


We always have popcorn here in Lewisville.  We're a little old school and actually pop it rather than use the microwave, so popcorn kernals are a plenty in the pantry.  I made split pea soup last weak on an off cold day, so after seeing them on the counter, I threw those in too.  I think this is my favorite piece from the entire table.


Granny Smith apples are my son's favorite, so we always have some around.  The little weaved plate they're on came from the Dollar Tree a few months ago when I bought some sea shells.  I knew keeping it would come in handy somewhere down the road!  The bottle in the background is an olive oil bottle we used up last month (from Sprouts if you want to know).  I liked the look of the bottle and decided to keep it for something down the road too.  They're holding a bouquet of flowers my husband brought home for me a few days ago..just because.  He's great like that!


I love these glittery pumpkins.  I decided to put them up on iron candle sticks I already had to add height to my centerpiece.  I think I'm going to go back and buy a few more of these pumpkins.  The wire leaves also have a little glitter on them. You can see I like the "blingy" look.

 The placemats and deep red napkins are many years old, but they still work just fine for us.  The espresso brown table runner that the centerpiece sits on completes my look.  And that's it!


For $9, I absolutely love it!


I refuse to decorate outside my budget, but I don't want to compromise beauty for my cheapness either.  I love finding the deals and putting my style together like this.  Work with what you have at home and add a little to make it pop!

Hope you enjoyed!  
Blessings,
Lisa
I link all my projects with some wonderful blogs.  To visit them, go to the {Link Party Love} page found at the top of this page on the {Home} bar.
Also linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch
Savvy Southern Style

No Minimalist Here
The Shabby Creek Cottage

Saved by Love Creations 
Miss Mustard See

Funky Junk Interiors
Coastal Charm 

Restore Interiors
Tip 
Junkie
The Lettered Cottage