Tips and Tricks Tuesday

Hello, everyone.  School is winding down soon but we have become extra busy these last few weeks.  Family visiting, school project deadlines, and so on and so forth.  It's also been a tough week for us in Lewisville.  We are brokenhearted for close friends who are going through a difficult time right now.  We are in constant prayer for a miracle, so if you think of it, please pray with us.



* If you're new here, welcome to Lewisville!  Today is Tips and Tricks Tuesday! It's a good day to visit here.  I like finding simple solutions to everyday living and sharing some of my favorite tips with you all!  You can find most of these tips on my  Pinterest Tips and Tricks board, where I'd also love to have you follow along.  There's always facebook and twitter too.  If you want to pin these tips on your own board, just click {source} below each picture.  It will take you to the original source of the tip, and it's always best to pin from the original source.

Tip 1.  If you have a habit of painting everything you see, you may want to consider this little tip.  Fill a "painting pen" or small jar with the paint color.  If you need a quick a touch up, you can take out the smaller container and do the work quickly.  I'm thinking baby jars (something of that size) would be a good fit.
{Source}

Tip 2.  Have you seen all the chalk paint project happening right now.  People are loving their chalk paint and boards, but where to stick the chalk was always my problem?  Here's a great solution.  Use drawer pulls and attach them upside down.  They're the perfect size for chalk.

{Source}

Tip 3.  Oh my!  I LOVE this idea!  If you have kids, you all know the "cup" problem.  Kids like to use a new cup for every meal and drink in between.  It makes for a lot of dish washing.  Instead, make a cup coaster for the family.  Everyone will have their place to keep their cup throughout the day.  Brilliant.

{Source}

Tip 4.  Have technology?  We all do these days, but the accessories can be easily misplaced in our not so tidy handbags.  I'm guilty of stuffing my charger and headphones in the deep crevices I call my purse.  Here's a simple solution, use eye glass cases that are study to hold those delicate and expensive to replace accessories.
 
{Source}

Tip 5.  As I work on more and more projects, I find this genius.  Glue a magnet to the bottom of a hammer. It's the perfect solution to holding nails.   The nails will stay in place and no more nails in your mouth or poking in the pockets.  
{Source}


Blessings,
Lisa

Comments