This is it! We are in our last week for the January project of the month- Bathroom(s)! This week, we're focusing on decorating and/or working on a project for the room. What do I mean by project? Maybe it's time to paint or work on that DIY project you've been meaning to do. We all know what that's like! We've cleaned; We've organized, now it's time to pull it all together!
When I look at beautiful bathrooms, I notice these 9 common design elements that create a soothing, one might say spa-like, experience. So for today's Tips and Tricks, I'll be sharing these key decor/project tips you can do to have a beautiful bathroom!
1. Paint the bathroom in a light and calm color. Look how inviting these rooms look!
2. DIY updates make a big difference. Easy projects you can do in your bathroom include adding a frame around your builder-installed mirror,
changing the lighting with spray paint,
paint or stain your vanity cabinet and add new hardware,
and the easiest change is adding a new shower curtain or two curtains to make a statement.
3. Add rolled or folded white towels and keep them out in the open. Look at all the pictures in this post- white towels galore!
4. Bring in the Baskets for eye view- wire and wicker-not plastic
5. Add shelving
6. Glass is beautiful for accessories
7. An accessories tray and candles show attention to details and gives guest an extra level of comfort!
8. Be generous with the TP (as in leave it out in bulk).
9. Add greenery. If you look through the above photos again, you'll notice all the little green plants added to bring the outdoors in a bit. Nice touch!
So, here we go. We're coming to the end of this Monthly Project Challenge! If you've been working the challenge this month, send me your pictures or post them up on the Lewisville Love Facebook page.
For more inspiration, visit my Pinterest Page Here.
Take one or two of these design elements and implement them into your decor/project week. It's one step toward the 2016 challenge!