Tips and Tricks Tuesday

Hey everyone!  How's your Tuesday going?  Mine has been super.  It started with an early morning dental appointment!  An hour and over $250 later, I'm feeling better- not normal but better.  I allowed myself a nice long nap after my morning.  Sweet sleep.  It always helps make difficult days a little easier.


If you're new here, welcome to Lewisville!  Today is Tips and Tricks Tuesday! It's a good day to visit here.  I like finding simple solutions to everyday living and sharing some of my favorite tips with you all!  You can find most of these tips on my Pinterest Tips and Tricks board, where I'd also love to have you follow along.  There's always facebook and twitter, too.  If you want to pin these tips on your own board, just click {source} below each picture.  It will take you to the original source of the tip, and it's always best to pin from the original source.
Leave a comment and tell me your favorite tip. Enjoy!


A few storage and cleaning solutions that speak for themselves!
{Source}


{Source}


{Source}

{Source}

{Source}


{Source}

Blessings,
Lisa

Comments