Tips and Tricks Tuesday

Well, hello there everyone!  Welcome to another edition of Tips and Tricks Tuesday! 


If you're new here, welcome to Lewisville!  Today is Tips and Tricks Tuesday! It's a good day to visit here.  I like finding simple solutions to everyday living and sharing some of my favorite tips with you all!  You can find most of these tips on my Pinterest Tips and Tricks board, where I'd also love to have you follow along.  There's always facebook and twitter too.  If you want to pin these tips on your own board, just click {source} below each picture.  It will take you to the original source of the tip, and it's always best to pin from the original source.


I've been cleaning my ceiling fans the wrong way!  This is so much easier.  Use a pillow case to wipe the blades and capture all the dust.
{Source}
Forget about Lego Land, I have Lego world living in my son's room.  I don't think I have EVER cleaned them. Shhhh.  But using a laundry bag is a great idea to start sanitizing those little building blocks. Everything is AWESOME!
{Source}
I have done this before and it works wonderfully.  To clean bigger toys, run them through a cycle in the dishwasher.

{Source}
I have a sponge in the shower that I keep there to do a quick wipe down, but I LOVE this idea so much more.  Grab a dollar store sponge brush that can be filled with my homemade Best Bath and Shower Cleaner. You're in there anyway; might as well get a little cleaning done.
{Source}
I've done this one before, too. It really works to get longer life out of your sponge and the stinky smell out. 
{Source}
Great tips!  Hope you'll find something that helps you out at home!

Blessings,
Lisa

Comments