Hello Fall Mantel

It's finally done!  I finally decorated my mantel for the Fall!  I thought I would have this done long before now, but you know how it is...busy mom, busy wife, busy life.  So yesterday, I took a quick 30 minutes out of my day, pulled my spring mantel/ décor down (yes, I'm a little behind), and replaced it with a new look.  Hello Fall!

I didn't spend a penny for this mantel.  Instead, I pulled out my fall storage box and just used decorations from last year. 

 
Last year, my fall mantel was Rustic Sophistication with black and silver as my highlights.  This year, I decided to add the fall colors.


Even though the mantel was put together from last year's left overs, I think it all came together rather nicely. 

For 30 minutes and $0, I'd say it's perfect for Lewisville! 


I'll go over all the details and the crafts I put together in my next post.  For now, I'm just admiring the sprinkle of fall in my home.
The weather here is just starting to get colder.  Just in time for some hot chocolate and tea in the afternoons.
And today as I was walking my dog, I noticed the trees are indeed changing colors.  I love fall colors!

That mirror and wreath, by the way, are a staple to this mantel.  No matter what the season, I always find a way to keep them as part of the décor.  A simple piece of burlap is tied to the wreath, which of course I bought at a thrift store.
In fact, this whole mantel was put together from the Dollar Tree, thrift store, or the dollar bin at Target.  I guess you could say I'm keeping with a spend less theme. 




So have you done any decorating for fall?


Blessings,
Lisa

I link all my projects with some wonderful blogs.  To visit them, go to the {Link Party Love} page found at the top of this page on the {Home} bar.
Also linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch
Savvy Southern Style

No Minimalist Here
The Shabby Creek Cottage

Miss Mustard Seed

Funky Junk Interiors
Coastal Charm 
Fluster Buster
Posed Perfection

Comments

  1. Beautiful ! I love the natural colors of Fall.
    best,
    Marlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE mantel decorations!! Yours is so cute! Is your fireplace two sided?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful Fall mantle! I have a new weekly link party which is live now and I would love if you stop by and link up this wonderful post! Hope to see you there! http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com/ Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous mantel display. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love decorating for the fall so elegant looking have a great day I'm lorraine at http://lorrainesresources.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your mantle display! So pretty!
    I have a new weekly link party which is live now and I would love if you stop by and link up this wonderful post! Hope to see you there! http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com/ Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty sprinkle of fall! I really have to get with it and get my mantel done, thanks for the inspiration. Visiting from BNOP.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment