Thrifty Treasures

I LOVE taking $20 and visiting my neighbors' garage/yard sales.  Then, for a little icing on the cake, I hit the thrift stores right after.  Do you like thrifting?  I've found many a treasure on these Saturday morning excursions. Here are a few of my latest finds.

I picked up this little fruit holder for 25 cents.  It was truly a much needed item for my "fruitavores."


Lamp shades can be expensive, even at Target, but I found this grey lampshade at my local Goodwill for just $3.  It was new and a perfect addition for my girls' room which is getting a grey and yellow make over!



Then there's this little picnic table, sturdy, all wood, and  just needing  a little TLC.  It was $15 and I can't wait to make her pretty!

What's your best thrift find so far this summer?

Blessings,
Lisa


I link all my projects with some wonderful blogs.  To visit them, go to the {Link Party Love} page found at the top of this page on the {Home} bar.
Also linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch
Savvy Southern Style

No Minimalist Here
The Shabby Creek Cottage

Miss Mustard Seed

Funky Junk Interiors
Coastal Charm 


Fluster Buster