Tips and Tricks Tuesday- Easter

Hello, hello, everyone!  It's spring!....  Kinda, sorta, in a way, I guess? There's still snow on the ground here, but it's definitely warming up.  In fact, it's supposed to be a balmy 60 degrees on Saturday.  That's code for flip flops and shorts around here!  I've been waiting for weather like this and I'm praying that it will stay this time.


So today is Tips and Tricks Tuesday, but more importantly, it's also my 19th wedding ANNIVERSARY!  Wow, time flies by when you're having fun.  I put up a picture of our wedding on my facebook page, so you'll have to visit there to see the handsome Mr. Lewisville and me 19 years ago.   Three kids later, three different states,  and several homes later,  I have to tell you, we look exactly the same!  Go figure! (wink, wink). 



Easter Flowers
So this will be a shortened version of T&TT.  I thought I'd give you some inspiration since Easter is just around the corner.  Aside from my Spring Wreath, I haven't done much around here to welcome Spring or celebrate Easter- which is my fave holiday!  So for a full version of Easter inspiration, visit my Easter board on Pinterest.  There's all kinds of goodness there.


I LOVE this idea. 
DIY Eggshell Flower Centerpiece » LittleInspiration.com #Easter #Crafts #Flowers
{Source}


 No candy Easter Baskets?  YES, PLEASE!

No-candy Easter baskets from Sugar Tot
{Source}

 Fill eggs with privileges instead of candy.  What a GREAT idea!
Fill eggs with privileges instead of more candy.
{Source}


 I love deviled eggs, but not sure if I can bring myself to eat such cute ones?
Easter Chicks Deviled Eggs DIY recipe
{Source}

And some crafts of course!  One we like to do here in Lewisville is share the Resurrection account using scripture and a symbol in each egg.  The kids love it!
Resurrection Eggs - a dozen plastic eggs filled with symbols that tell the Easter story. Great tradition!
{Source}


cute idea
{Source}
That's all for now.  Hope you all have a blessed Easter!

He is Risen!
Blessings,
Lisa

Comments

Post a Comment