Tips and Tricks Tuesday: Valentines Day Ideas

Are you all ready for Valentines Day?  Last year, I started this little blog on Valentines Day!   I can't believe a whole year has already passed.  Lewisville Love is really my personal labor of love, for my family and my home.  I LOVE coming here a few times a week to share our home and our lives with you all.  Here's to many more blog Valentine years!
As usual, today is Tips and Tricks Tuesday!

We have Valentines day traditions here in Lewisville.   HERE'S what we did last year.  I'll show you this year's fun after Valentines day since it's always a surprise for the munchkins.

Make a heart shaped cake from a square and round cake pan.

Since Valentines day is right around the corner, I thought I'd share with you some V-day ideas.  Are you looking for some last minute Valentines Day ideas?   Here are some of my favorites. You can find these and more on my Pinterest Valentines Board.


Make some Love bugs with your little love bugs.

 
{Source}
 Wax paper and crayons can make a beautiful project.
{Source}
 More love bugs because you can never have enough!
{Source}

{Source}
 Make a heart shaped wreath.
{Source}
 Or more love bugs!
{Source}
 More paper hearts
{Source}
 Need a place to hold all those Valentines cards? You can make something sweet like this out of a cereal box.
{Source}
And how about some great Valentines food made with LOVE!
One of my favorites!  Rice Krispy treats and a heart shaped cookie cutter.
{Source}




Aren't these cute!  My kids would love these.  shhhh!
{Source}
 Good Morning, Sunshine!
{Source}
 And instead of all that chocolate, how about some healthy LOVE fruit.

{Source}
I hope you all found some ideas to share with your loved ones.  Have a great Valentines Day everyone!

Blessings,
Lisa

Comments

  1. Great ideas! I'm going to have to save some of these for next year - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment