Pantry Labels just for you!

Hello, Everyone!  I finally have my pantry labels ready for you to print!  I made these labels using Picmonkey, and last week a reader emailed and asked if I could give a tutorial on how to design labels.  I thought that was a great idea, so if you're interested, I'll be sharing a tutorial on how to make your own labels on Monday.


I've learned that labels make a big difference in our organizing.  Labels take our organizing to a whole new level.  I have Buzz Lightyear in my head right now yelling, "to infinity and beyond."  That's kind of how I feel about these labels!  Weird, I know.  Anyway, this is how I used my labels in my recently upcycled pantry makeover!





But wait; there's more!

And more!



Unfortunately, you can't change the size of the pdf. files, but again, you can learn to make your own this week.  There are six labels on each page, and I included blank labels for you all too.  You can download these and add your own font in Publisher or Ipage.  If you have any questions or problems, let me know by email.

Baking Labels
Breads/ Pasta Labels
Snack Labels
Rice/Grains Labels
Cereal Labels
Baking Pantry Labels
Misc.Pantry Labels
Drink Labels
Blank Labels
Small Blank Labels

I printed the labels on white card stock paper, and I advise you laminate them after printing.  You can buy self laminating peel paper at any office supply store but it's much cheaper at Walmart.  By the way, I didn't have laminating peel paper so I used packing tape- works just the same!


Hope you enjoy the labels and that they come in handy as you get organized.  My desire is to make all my labels and other printables free for all my LOVELY readers.  Don't you just LOVE free printables?  Me too! So if you haven't signed-up to get my emails make sure you do and you'll be updated on other prints.   Also, please feel free to shared the labels via pinterest, or with your friends and family by directing them to this blog post. I'd LOVE that too!  Happy labeling!

Blessings,
Lisa

I link all my projects with some wonderful blogs.  To visit them, go to the {Link Party Love} page found at the top of this page on the {Home} bar.
Also linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch
Savvy Southern Style

No Minimalist Here
The Shabby Creek Cottage

Saved by Love Creations 
Miss Mustard Seed

Funky Junk Interiors
Coastal Charm 

Restore Interiors
Tip 
Junkie

Comments

  1. Yay! Finally!!! Would be printing them right now except I'm out of printer ink:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bummer! I hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing, these are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you, thank you :o)
    I am so excited, and I just can't hide it!!!!
    I can't wait to print these off and get my pantry all pretty too :o)
    You have done an amazing job with your pantry. You are so talented.
    Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really great! I'd love for you to check out our pattern party!
    http://getyourcraptogether.blogspot.com/search/label/Pattern%20Party

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for these! Signing up for emails now:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I open the pdf from my ipad, the page is blank.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, Tibby
    I just checked all the links and they work fine from my mac. Not sure why they're not working from your ipad?

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great - thanks so much, Alice @ Mums Make Lists, a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great! Pinned until I get my pantry tamed -- or maybe I should start with these! Thanks so much for linking on Busy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks fantastic! what font did you use? I love it! thanks for sharing your tips and tricks.. i look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, I used Channel which I downloaded for free, but I can't remember from where. I found the download from Pinterest though. That may help.

      Delete
  14. Once the labels have been laminated, how do you get them to stick on the jars? I love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do a few things, depending on what I have around. I use packing tape right across the front on some since it's so durable, some I've hot glued on, and others I've just rolled tape and stuck it on the back of the label. Hope that helps.
      Blessings,
      Lisa

      Delete
  15. Would love for you to link these up at Empty Your Archive. We have a special focus this week on decluttering and organisation, Alice @ Mums Make Lists x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing!!'
    Lori @ JasmineBrook

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome post !! Designing of pantry Labels shows your love with printing. I like the outer design of labels and try to make it for my own kitchen jars also...Thanks for giving me some kitchen decorating idea !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your labels, I have been recycling the Costco containers for a while, but this will make them look way to cooool!!! I'm thinking I might try modge podge on them to see if that will work, instead of the laminate.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would like the paper plates and bowls labels. I did not find them. Also what font and size did you use? Thanks, I really like the labels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I made those from the blank labels I provided. The font is called channel which I downloaded for free from pinterest. Just do a search for channel font. The size of the font varies depending on how many letters there are. I tried to fit them within the label. Hope that helps.
      Blessings,
      Lisa

      Delete
  20. The labels are great. I will use them for my pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Would love to find the tutorial for making labels.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have tried to pull up your labels and google says that address cannot be found. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked the link and it worked on my end. I'm not sure why it's not working for you.
      Sorry.

      Delete

Post a Comment