Changes are Coming to LewisvilleLove.net

Hi Everyone! Normally, I would be writing a post about my latest home project. There's so much going on around here, and I can't wait to share it with you all! BUT...I've made a big decision regarding the future of Lewisville Love. I've been fighting it for years now to be honest with you, but I can no longer ignore what is so apparently needed.

This blog is growing and changing, but my current blogger "house" just can't keep up with the changes or design demands I desire. I've tried, I've hacked, I've even played around with html codes, but there's no denying any longer that I must indeed move! So, I'm moving the entire blog over to a self-hosted wordpress site, and I'm going to need some time to get it all done and pretty again. There's a learning curve with this kind of stuff, but I'm confident this is the best for Lewisville Love.

So what does this all mean? I'm taking up to two week to get everything changed over and the new site designed. I'll be regularly posting on my facebook page- the normal 3x's a day(except Sunday) and if you haven't signed up for my email updates, now's the time to do that! You'll be the first to know when the new and improved LewisvilleLove.net is ready!
Until then, keep working on our monthly project-  clean and organized Closets!

I hope to be back by Feb. 26th, if not sooner- right here at LewisvilleLove.net


I can't tell you how excited (and a little nervous) I am about this move! Prayers appreciated.

See you soon!
Blessings, 
Lisa